jueves, enero 31

una triste historia,,,

esta es la historia de una amiga mia,
y lo más triste es que SI existen estas personas,
y están entre nosotros.

don't fuckin preach to me. not in target. not ever
I went to target tonight, only had about 30 minutes to get everything I needed when I was approached by a woman in the toothpaste aisle. She asked if I went to church. I said no, thinking that was the end of it.

About 4 more people popped up in the aisle asking why I didn't go to church. I said I just don't...never have, probably never will at this rate.

10 people in total from this church started berating me, telling me I need jesus in my life, i need god, i need their church, i need their 1800 prayer line. i said no, and asked them to leave me alone.

they followed me from aisle to aisle asking why i don't go to church, why i don't have jesus in my life. i don't need to justify my reasons, especially to people like them.

at one point, one of the men glared at my tattoos. he said that it was sacreligious and how could i treat my temple [body] like that. i asked him if they had art hanging in their place of worship or if it was just bare walls. he said that it was bare. i said exactly, if my body is my temple as he said it was, then i don't want it bare. i want some fuckin art, so i got some fuckin art. fuck you.

i thought it would end when i got in line, only to realize that it wouldn't. they followed me to the line, kept preaching, EVEN after i informed the manager of their behavior (as if i needed to, they were practically yelling and attempting an exorcism). they even followed me to my car.

the final straw was they blocked my entry to my car. i found a cop, walked over to him and told him what had happened. the cop walked over and told them that they couldn't prevent me from entering my vehicle, only to be met with the response that i was a "sinner" and "needed jesus".

fuck that.

they finally left me and i got in my car to have one of the assholes banging on my passenger window screaming that i need jesus. i turned my car on, backed up so the side mirror whacked him in the head and drove off.

after many failed attempts to get them to leave me along, including a few expletive laced rants, they were too fuckin dim witted to realize that i needed to be left alone.

if i see another jesus freak like that who begins to preach to me i'm going to knock their fuckin ass out. i don't care who the fuck it is.

fuck you jesus freaks.

No hay comentarios.: